Careers at FDNA
We are growing!
FDNA is a young and dynamic company at the leading edge of technology and science, with offices located in Boston, MA, Carlsbad, CA and Herzliya, Israel.
We know that human capital is the most important capital to fuel a company. Working in a dynamic, diverse and collaborative environment, our team is leading the way in innovation.
We at FDNA are looking for people that are mission driven, passionate about what they do and are looking to make a real impact in life. We do not care about the “how,” we care about the “why.”
If you share this DNA, we have an opening for you.
Resumes and CV’s can be emailed to email@example.com
- Job TitleLocation
Senior Full Stack DeveloperHerzliya, Israel
Design and Implement full stack for complex applications. Take ownership of full life cycle of features from design to testing and deployment. Be a part of an agile team of developers and create top-end applications in a wide variety of user facing and internal projects.
- Hands-on back-end and/or front-end web development with security, quality, maintainability and functionality in mind.
- Performing as scrum-master for a cross-functional development squad, ownership of sprint and project execution.
- Assisting Product Owners in planning and preparing sprints, breaking down stories and epics, and demoing features to stake holders.
- Allowing squad members to perform their best by removing road blocks, tweaking processes and finding solutions in a resource-constrained environment.
- Improving the quality of your projects by adhering to top tier coding methodologies such as code reviews, unit testing and proper design.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Team player with fantastic communication and collaboration skills
- Bachelor/Master degree in computer science and/or engineering
- Developer with the highest standards of coding essentials (Design patterns, OOP, TDD, etc.)
- At least 1 year of scrum master/SW team lead experience
- Competent in Linux environments
- Basic grasp of CI/CD tools (Jenkins/Docker/etc.)
The position is at the R&D center in Herzliya Pituach, Israel.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Algorithm DeveloperHerzliya, Israel
You will be responsible for development and implementation of advanced computer vision, machine learning and pattern recognition algorithms. You will be using the most recent and highest-end technologies in computer vision, such as deep learning, guided by one of the biggest experts in the field. Involvement in all product stages, from design to production, changing the way professionals evaluate genetic disorders in children.
- MSc/Phd in Computer Science/Engineering.
- Hands on experience in computer vision and/or machine learning algorithm development and/or submitted thesis on a relevant subject
- Excellent programing skills, with Matlab, Phyton, C++ or Lua
- High technological versatility- learn fast, adapt and integrate new technologies
- Highly creative with ability to invent, research and prototype new ideas
- A team player with good learning skills
- Hand on experience with deep learning algorithms development
- Experience with computer vision production system
The position is at the R&D center in Herzliya Pituach, Israel.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
DevOps EngineerHerzliya, Israel
Full responsibility of product operations. Develop automation, monitoring and deploy abilities for our product. Implement continuous integration and methodology. Work closely with development teams to map new requirements , find and deploy new solutions. Be up to date with the most recent technology, integrate new problem solving technologies. In addition, full responsibility of the office IT, backup operations and security.
- Linux sys admin knowledge.
- Excellent scripting skills: (Bash, Python etc.).
- Experience in automation of cloud deployments, and cloud APIs.
- System administration abilities.
- Troubleshooting abilities.
- Experience with production monitoring and constant support.
- Ability to learn fast, adapt and integrate new technologies.
- Familiarity with AWS: EC2, VPC, Route53, RDS, CloudWatch, IAM, SNS
Experience with Ansible.
The position is in Herzliya, Israel.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Relations, Senior ManagerBoston, MA, USA
Reporting to the Senior Director of Marketing, the Public Relations, Senior Manager is responsible for strengthening our position in the marketplace with the Face2Gene suite of apps and strategically position FDNA as a leader in Digital Health, Health Tech and Genomics Tech.
This individual will be working in a fast-paced environment and will work with various internal teams including, marketing & events management, product development teams, data analytics, customer success, business development, and software development, among others.
You should have a strong public relations background and proven expertise targeting specialized audiences (ideally with tech or healthcare verticals), as FDNA's audience is predominantly pediatric genetics and developers of advanced health technologies.
FDNA is a company that uses facial analysis, deep learning and artificial intelligence to transform big data into actionable genomic intelligence to improve diagnostics and therapeutics. With the world’s largest network of clinicians, labs and researchers creating one of the fastest growing and most comprehensive genomic databases, FDNA is changing the game for rare disease patients.
This individual will identify which of our trusted collaborations are worth developing PR around, serve as the primary writer of the actual press releases and influence partners to conduct their own PR related to FDNA’s core products, as well as pitch stories to journalists to garner coverage in top and mid-tier media outlets.
- Create and execute a global PR plan to consistently build positive awareness and establish/reinforce brand.
- Work with U.S. and global teams to help identify industry trends, assist in message development, and design story-telling content.
- Identify, build relationships with and pitch to journalists to achieve top-tier media placements
- Integrate PR and social to cross market a strong company point-of-view
- Help develop a PR pipeline of news announcements; media pitches; and byline articles.
- Support integrated marketing campaigns
- Communicate/coordinate launches and corporate news announcements with cross functional teams including those responsible for social media, events, and global demand generation.
- Interact with customers and create reference materials (videos, Q&A docs, etc.)
- Manage and execute all parts of the press release lifecycle (including: writing/editing releases; securing internal and customer approvals; coordinating distribution plans).
- Maintain press release coverage and news section of the website.
- Lead program measurement and analysis
- Monitor, analyze and communicate PR results on a quarterly basis
- Stay current on emerging public relations and industry trends.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in public relations
- Proven track record designing and executing successful public relations campaigns for a global organization
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to think strategically and deliver against business objectives
- Detail-oriented, proven ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Able to work across all levels of the organization, including with senior leadership and spokespeople
- Excellent research skills and resourceful approach
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and take ownership of special projects
- Experience working with Meltwater, Cision or similar tools
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and meet defined deadlines in a highly organized manner.
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment while being able to drive decision processes to closure.
- Effective verbal, written and interpersonal skills that include the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance of, others in sensitive situations.
- Results-oriented approach with a “can do” attitude.
- High work ethic and commitment to customer satisfaction – both internal and external.
- Honesty and integrity in all job responsibilities.
Director, Customer Success, Labs and BioinformaticsU.S.
FDNA prides itself on providing a world-class customer experience. The role of Director, Customer Success, Labs and Bioinformatics (DCSLB), is critical to our mission to create and develop relationships with genetic laboratories and bioinformatics companies around the globe. FDNA's Face2Gene Labs Portal acts as a clinical case phenotype brokering service that enhances and expedites genomic testing between geneticists and testing laboratories. The DCSLB will report directly to the Senior Director of Customer Success, and is responsible for seeking out and securing genomic laboratories and bioinformatics (BFx) companies around the world with the assistance of team members from Product, Marketing, and Customer Success.
This position is both a business development and customer relationship role, requiring strong interpersonal and communication skills and experience working within the genomics industry. The DCSLB will work with FDNA's product team to assist in activities such as project management, account reviews, upsell and renewal of FDNA solutions. This will be accomplished by managing customer accounts from inception through implementation, and into maintenance and renewal with a sense of urgency and clinical responsibility. The DCSLB will often be the first introduction to Face2Gene as well as a key resource to laboratory staff. The DCSLB will also be responsible for gathering feedback from laboratories about the software and communicating this with the rest of the FDNA team to ensure the constant growth of new customers.
Identify, Engage, and Secure Laboratory/Bioinformatics Partners
- Using your prior experience working within the genomics industry, identify appropriate leads and opportunities where Face2Gene will provide value.
- Determine and engage the support of key stakeholders
- Provide onsite and online demos to representatives from potential and current laboratories/BFx companies demonstrating best use of Face2Gene LABS Portal
- Qualify potential laboratories/BFx companies by gathering key information about their clinical workflow, any relevant pain points, or potential Face2Gene collaboration opportunities
- Recruit new laboratories to use the LABS Portal
- Increase use of the LABS Portal by working closely with laboratory sales and marketing teams and employing other creative strategies.
- Gather feedback from users, laboratories, BFx companies, and Customer Success team. Intelligently communicate these to FDNA’s Product team
- Maintain timely and consistent communication between laboratories/BFx companies, customer success team, product team, marketing, and executive management
- 3+ years’ experience in commercial customer-facing role with comprehensive understanding of the genetic diagnostic field. Someone with experience working within a genomic laboratory preferred.
- Strong empathy and passion for customers.
- Sense of urgency about securing new business
- Constant drive to meet goals, increasing both the number of new lab/BFx partners and new cases in Face2Gene
- Ability to engage cross-functionally throughout organizations to gain access to appropriate users and ensure customer success.
- Ability to juggle multiple different tasks in a hyper-organized manner.
- Experience managing both large and small customers and knowing how/why to manage them differently.
- Excellent communication, writing, and presentation skills, and a proactive attitude.
- Excellent project management skills with a technical background is a plus.
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, genetics, or relevant field.
Inbound Product ManagerHerzliya, Israel
At FDNA, we use artificial intelligence to detect physiological patterns that reveal disease-causing genetic variations. With the world’s largest network of clinicians, labs and researchers creating one of the fastest growing and most comprehensive genomic databases, FDNA is changing the game for precision medicine.
The Inbound Product Manager is responsible for strengthening our users' experience with the Face2Gene suite of apps, from successful on-boarding through frequent and reliant engagement to potential advocacy for our products.
- As Product Owner, represent, lead and motivate at least one cross-functional R&D team driven to meet success KPIs, working in a highly focused and distributed agile development environment organized by squads.
- Gather requirements, set priorities, deliver value on-time, with high quality, transparency, and accountability.
- Build strong proficiency across all FDNA products, knowing capabilities, strengths, gaps, and future plans to maximize user experience and potential.
- Communicate clearly with all constitutes, stakeholders, and user audiences in a manner that remains in compliance with corporate culture, branding, and communication guidelines.
- Own product user engagement using qualitative and quantitative metrics to grow and strengthen use with and reliance upon the Face2Gene Suite of applications.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2-3 years of experience in technical/inbound PM roles.
- Deep understanding of web products, mobile products and APIs.
- Independent, creative thinker, data-driven and result-driven.
- Prior experience with Analytics/BI tools.
- Experience working with MVPs using Agile/Scrum methodology.
- A strong eye for designing elegant customer experiences and improving product usability.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with cross functional and global teams - Advantage.
- Prior experience/affinity to the Healthcare/Biology industry - Advantage.
- Willingness to travel (Up to 10% of the time)